CALL US TODAY!
In any real estate project proper management is needed to make your investment run smoothly and achieve the goals and objectives which you have set forth.
What We Do
T William Robinson Management can work with you in the fundemental areas of real estate:
- Reality Services: Buying or Selling a home?
- Property Management: For Rental Property
- Remodeling or New Construction
- Mortgage Information
- Appraisal Services
Our Speciality is professional leasing and management of single & Multi family homes, condominiums, and town homes. Our commitment to maximize your profit margin is our number one goal.
Property Management Services
The Loss of one month's rental income is often more than the cost of an entire year of our Property Management service!
Our vision is to provide the most dedicated, loyal, and professional service in the industry. To simplify the many issues associated with the managing and leasing of properties, provide accurate, up-to-date information, skilled market analysis, and sound real estate advice and to always exceed our clients' expectations.
With a property management service you save money and time. You won't have to deal with rent collection, tenant relations, being "on call" and the cumbersome maintenance of property. Even with property management software, being a landlord can be a painful chore.
We provide the following and more:
- Periodic Property Inspections
- Tenant Screening / Leasing Services
- Rent Collection
- Record Keeping
- Maintaining Positive Tenant Relations
With T William Robinson Management, you don't have to worry about any of these things. Depending on the level of service you require the manager will perform property inspections, maintain the landscaping, screen tenants, collect rent, and even provide you with financial statements for your accounting purposes. Commercial property management is slightly different from residential management and requires more effort in terms of building maintenance and upkeep.
Property Management & Leasing Services Summary
- An Advertising and Marketing Plan specific to your home
- Screening Prospective Tenants (Credit/Background/Income Checks)
- Scheduled On-Site Inspections Available
- Monthly and Yearly Financial Statement
- Payment and Record Keeping of all Maintenance Bills
- Direct Deposits Available
- Enforce Rules and Regulations
- Serve Legal Notices
- Initiate and Supervise Evictions from Start to Finish
- Minimization of Tenant turnover
Robinson Rochester Realty
T William Robinson Management will work hard to make buying or selling your home a profitable and enjoyable experience.
Thinking of Selling Your Home?
There are many factors that affect the list price of a home; location, condition, amenities, supply and demand, and local and global market conditions. Our sales associates can assist you by providing a thorough market analysis of your home so you will be able to come up with a realistic, competitive pricing strategy on your home.
As you prepare to sell your home, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you in one of life’s most important events. Most real estate companies offer one level of service. We believe you should expect more. Our full service marketing represents our ongoing reliability and service, and our commitment is to meet and exceed your expectations.
We will prepare and market your home using an innovative and proven method, work with you to get the most out of purchase offers, and assist with paperwork leading to the finalization of your sale.
Contact us at 585-752-1557 to get started.
Buying a home is serious business
Whether your dream home is new construction or an existing home, you will want to know what to look for as you begin your home search. You will need a checklist for buying a home to serve as your roadmap with criteria for buying a home.
Use the home buyer checklist below to prevent errors and to stay on track:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage, look into credit report, FICO score, type of mortgage, shop for best rates, and programs. Determine your wants and needs: style of home, size, price, location
- Seek out a qualified Realtor and compare the services of different agents and look for good personal chemistry. Call us at 585-752-1557
- Check out the neighborhoods, schools, crime rate, traffic, zoning, and work commutes
- Rely on your Sales Associate's expertise and in-company resources.
- Check the Web for helpful information
- Do the due diligence and research on your property of interest
- Visit or have your agent visit the town or city hall to learn of any zoning changes, liens, easements, or other restrictions.
- Prepare the offer and negotiate
- Have your Sales Associate prepare a property value study and ask the seller if there are any other offers and his motivation for selling, deadlines, etc.
- Conduct the home inspections and other inspections
- Take advantage of the inspection contingencies in your offer and get thorough inspections to eliminate any surprises after you move in to your new home.
- Final negotiations
- Use the inspection report to re-negotiate, if necessary.
- Walk-through inspection prior to closing
- Visit your new home before you sit down at the closing table to make sure everything is as you expect it to be.
You may find that you need to add some steps, based on your special situation, to create a customized home buying checklist for yourself. However, this should serve as a helpful guide as you start on the road to purchasing your dream home.
Call Tom Today, 585-752-1557
Who We Are
Thomas Robinson is a businessman and he has served our country overseas in multiple theaters
You can learn more about Thomas Robinson and his hobbies by visiting:
Robinson Rochester Cycles
Thomas Robinson is a full time, professional REALTOR® with a proven track record of success. Thomas has over 10 years of sales experience, with a deep understanding of the Greater Rochester Real Estate Market. Tom's knowledge & expertise are the very foundation of his business, one that is driven by his high level of enthusiasm and dedication. It only takes minutes for clients to see that Thomas is very passionate about his work and enjoys we he does.
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell a home, invest in a rental property or have an up coming construction project T William Robinson Management can help you make the most of it.